Condo Insurance

Condominium insurance policy covers the interiors walls of the owner’s unit and your personal items. If your unit is damaged by perils, such as fire, water or vandalism. For more information contact one of our knowledgeable agents.

HOA Insurance

HOA policies provides coverage for the building structure and the “common areas” of a condominium complex, with additional coverage for the associations board of Directors and Officers. Contact one of our knowledgeable agents for a quote.

Additional Coverage for California

For additional insurance protection the State of California offers National Flood Insurance Program. Our knowledgeable agents can help you navigated the complex and often confusing flood zone maps in your county.